Financial Report - March 2019
Posted by TEK on May 1, 2019
March 18, 2019
For period 02/18/19 through 03/18/19
1. MONTHLY TAX DISBURSEMENT: Our second disbursement from the County was held up for 1 week because DOLA had not received our 2019 budget which was due by January 31st. The budget information was actually mailed on 12/31 by Nicole with the return receipt showing delivery a few days later. I reworked the information they were requesting (2019 Budget with 2 year history and anticipated 2019 end of balances and description of key budgetary items). DOLA has since released the hold on our funds – see attached documentation.
- Current Tax: $48,377.13
- Specific Ownership: $2,378.95
- Commissions: ($1,451.34)
2. Notable Income
- $ 950.00 Donation from AVAD (MT Training Reimbursement)
3. Notable Expenses
- $ 5,852.00 Annual Insurance Policy
- $ 121.50 Dan Slater – Jan charges
4. Additional Information
Two used radios have been ordered (radio, battery, charger, microphone) at $300.00 each – Total $600.00. They are expected to be here by the end of the week at which time they’ll be sent out for programming. To whom do we send them?